Inside this issue:
- Donor Leaves Acts: Protecting Employees Who Choose to Give the Gift of Life, Lauren Glozzy
- Overcrowded U.S. Prisons and Mentally Ill Offenders: Moving to a Model of Rehabilitation, Jessical Huening
- A Prescription for Change: Holding Brand Manufacturers Liable for Deficient Warnings on Generic Drugs, Jonathan Keller
- Penalties for Federal Health Privacy Violations: Are They Sufficiently Enforced?, Anthony W. Liberatore
- Punishment, Prevention, Protection and the Challenge of Diagnosing Mental Disorders, Ben Smith
- Medical Legal Partnerships, Sarah Turk
"Health Law Outlook - Volume 5, Issue 1 (Fall 2011)" (2011). Health Law Outlook (archive). 9.