Inside this issue:
- Health Care Reform's Forgotten Youth: The Need to Expand Health Coverage for Youth Aging Out of Foster Care, Anne Collart
- The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act: Examining Its Impact on Unintended Consequences Minority Communities and Criminal Justice, Melody Hsiou
- Are Children Safe at School?: An Evaluation of H.R. 4247, Stephanie Kozic
- Zoning Laws: A Potential Local Government Tool for Decreasing Childhood Obesity in Low-Income Areas, Cynthia Furmanek
- Violence From a Legal Perspective: Child Abuse & Mandatory Reporting Laws, Brandon Wolff
"Health Law Outlook - Volume 4, Issue 1 (Fall 2010)" (2010). Health Law Outlook (archive). 7.